Friday, October 23, 2009

Thrifty Rabbit Toys

Taking my heritage into account, I try to find toys that are cheap. I also enjoy finding toys rabbits like to play with and use frequently. In the short time I have had rabbits I have learned that the easiest way to keep them interested is to rotate their toys. Here are some of the toys I have found that rabbits LOVE!
Rabbits love paper towel tubesPut a treat in these and rabbits will throw it around trying to get to them!


These tubes can be found at most home improvement stores for $5-6 and depending on how you house a rabbit they will use it every time to go into a room.Oatmeal containers are great to put a quarter of an apple in and stuff with newspaper. It occupies a rabbit for 15 minutes.
Binkybunny.com sells a "Maze Haven" that rabbits love! It is safe for them to chew on and a good place to hide when the vacuum is turned on. :) They can be found here,

No comments: